This mid range lathe offers mechanical variable speed along with a headstock that pivot as well as slide to the end of the bed for outboard turning capabilities.
- Reeves drive pulley system allows quick variable speed changes from 450 to 3,000 RPM
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Headstock swivels 360° with positive stops at 45° and 90° and may be positioned anywhere along the bed ways for maximum flexibility and user comfort
- Indexing mechanism which allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Spindle has positive locking indexing in 10 degree increments for fast, efficient fluting and veining operations
- Built-in spindle locks let you remove or replace faceplates and chucks with ease
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Special cast-in webbings in legs accept 2 x 4's or a 2 x 12 to construct a solid tool or sandbag shelf
- 12" tool rest
- 6" faceplate
- Spur center
- Knockout bar
- Live center
- Spindle and indexing locks
|Manufacturer Part Number||708358K|
|Speed Range||450 - 3000 RPM|
- Model Number: JWL-1442VSK
- Height: 44"
- Width: 17"
- Length: 60"
- Swing Over Bed: 14"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 10"
- Distance Between Centers: 42"
- Headstock Taper: MT-2
- Spindle Nose: 1" x 8 TPI
- Tailstock Taper: MT-2
- Hole Through Tailstock: 3/8"
- Ram Travel: 4"
- Centerline of Spindle to Floor: 43-1/2"
- Headstock Movement: Pivot 360 and Slide
- Indexing Positions: 36
- Style: Leg Stand
- Bed Construction: Cast Iron
- Motor Voltage: 115 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 8 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph