The one-of-a-kind JWBS-16B 16" Band Saw with TSC has a triangular design that provides superior column rigidity. The triangular column keeps the band saw from flexing as it tackles tough applications. The JWBS-16B is packed with features such as the European-style adjustable carbide blade guides, 8-spoke computer-balanced band wheels, dual-locking cabinet doors, blade-tracking adjustment window and micro-adjustable lower blade guide.
- 10" resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers, cutting book-matched panels.
- 17" x 17" cast-iron table supports your work material.
- Rear support for wider footprint and more stability.
- Precision computer-balanced wheels eliminate vibration for accurate blade tracking.
- Rigid, heavy-duty guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for extra blade support.
- All cast-iron handwheels make smooth, easy blade adjustments with less effort.
- 3/4", 4 TPI woodworking blade is included so you can start cutting right away.
- 4" dust port allows for direct connection of dust-collection system.
- Direct-reading scale lets you select blade tension for widths up to 1-1/2".
- Single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade-tracking process.
|Manufacturer Part Number||708749B|
|Band Saw Blade Size||123"|
|Band Saw Size||16"|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Saw Blade Speed||3000 SFPM|
|Dimensions||17" x 17"|
1 Review(s)View All
The saw quality was very good...Posted March 15, 2009