The powerful AFS-2000 is perfect for the serious woodworker. Simply hang it from the ceiling and turn it on, and it will clear the room of those unwanted fine dust particles. It clears the room at 1,300 CFM and comes standard with a remote-control with built-in timer.
- Three-filter system with air diffuser disperses outgoing air into a broader pattern.
- Disposable electrostatic outer filter attracts more dust particles than standard filters.
- Inner pocket filter is removable for easy cleaning.
- Quietly cleans and filters the air in your shop while you work. Filters 98% of all particles 5 microns in size and 85% of all particles 1 micron in size.
- Adjustable exhaust directs the air where you want it for optimal circulation.
- Easy grip handles allow easy portability of unit.
- Four eye bolts let you hang unit from shop ceiling; all hardware included.
- Remote control has built-in timer with 2, 4 and 8-hour settings; automatically shuts system off at the end of the time setting.
- Fully-enclosed ball-bearing motor with overload protection for long, dependable service.
- Rubber feet prevent marring of surface when placed on workbench.
- Use in conjunction with a JET dust collector for maximum dust control.
Available Filters for AFS-2000
- 708722 Electrostatic Outer Filter (AFS-2ESF)
- 708723 Inner Filter (AFS-2IF)
- 708724 Washable Electrostatic Filter (AFS-2ESF)
- 708721 Charcoal Filter (AFS-2CF)
- 708711 Replacement Remote Control
|Manufacturer Part Number||708615|
|Flow Rate||1700 CFM|