This compact benchtop sander from JET may be small on size, but it's big on performance. The powerful 1HP motor will sand boards up to 3" thick and 20" wide; while the aluminum sanding drum is self-cooling to protect the sanding surface from heat damage. Whether you are a hobbyist or a craftsman who is just tight on shop space, this workhorse is sure to solve your sanding needs.
- Infinitely variable-speed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate from 0 to 12 feet per minute and prevents machine overload
- Patented conveyor belt Trackers™ dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments
- Precision-machined and balanced extruded aluminum drum is self-cooling to protect the surface being sanded from heat-damage
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a constant smooth sanding action for better results
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure feature virtually eliminates snipe
- Cast-iron handwheel adjusts height at 1/16" per turn for precise sanding thickness control
- Patented abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy
- On/off switch with overload protection is front-mounted for operator's convenience
- One feed and one drive motor for superior sanding control
- Continuous-duty, 1HP motor is designed for heavier use for longer periods of time
- Model Number: 10-20 PLUS
- Brand: Jet
- Height: 20"
- Width: 20"
- Length: 27"
- Net Weight: 104 lbs.
- Style: Benchtop
- Maxiumum Board Width: 20" (2 passes)
- Minimum Board Length: 2-1/4"
- Maxiumum Board Thickness: 3"
- Minimum Board Thickness: 1/32"
- Drum Diameter: 5"
- Drum Length: 10"
- Drum Speed: 1700 RPM
- Conveyor Speed: 0 - 12 SFPM
- Conveyor Motor: 43 in-lbs torque, direct drive
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 7 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- One 80 grit abrasive strip
- One 100 grit abrasive conveyor belt
- Variable speed conveyor
- 4" dust port
|Manufacturer Part Number||628900|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Stationary Sander Style||Drum Sander|
5 Review(s)View All
I have had this sander for...Posted October 13, 2008
I am quite pleased with the...Posted June 25, 2008
The fit and finish of this...Posted June 6, 2010