- Variable speed with three speed ranges: 200-1050, 300-1750 and 600-3600 RPM.
- Integrated 24 position indexing.
- Improved tensioning system with easier access to belts.
- Wider bed ways provide increased rigidity.
- Live center in the tailstock.
- Cast iron bed construction.
- Motor type: Single phase
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Voltage: 115v
- Recommended circuit size: 10 amps
- Prewired voltage: 115v
- Motor current: 4 amps
- Number of spindle speeds: 3 variable speed ranges
- Range of spindle speeds: 200 - 1050, 300 - 1750 and 600 - 3600 RPM
- Number of indexing positions: 24
- Distance between centers: 15-1/2"
- Swing over tool rest base: 7-5/16"
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Spindle thread: 1"-8TPI
- Spindle bore: 3/8"
- Taper in tailstock spindle: MT2
- Tailstock spindle travel: 2"
- Quill travel: 2"
- Quill taper: MT2
- Length: 26"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 14"
- Teknatool Introduces NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe at 2011 AWFS Show
- How to Turn a Treen: Make a Fork Turning Project on Your Lathe
- What Do Part Numbers Mean on Morse Tapers for Lathe Spindles and Tailstock
- How Do You Cut Fluting or Reeds on a Lathe Jig with an Indexing Wheel
- How Do You Determine Proper Lathe Speed and Paper Grit for Sanding
- Rockler Lathe Tool Holder Keeps Your Lathe Tools and Supplies at Hand
- Furniture Making Techniques: Creating Projects on a Spindle Lathe
- How to Make PVC Pipe Chisel and Lathe Tool Storage Panel
- How to Mark a Multi-sleeve Rolling Pin with a Box Router Jig Instead of a Lathe
- How to Make a High-Gloss Finish While Turning on a Lathe with Friction Polish
- Delta, Rikon, General, Jet Tools Offering Solid Variable Speed Mid-sized Benchtop Lathes
- Manual Speed Benchtop Lathes Come at Lower Price
- Delta 46-460 Benchtop Lathe Has Reversible Motor and Easy Drive Belt and Pulley Access
- General Tools 25-200 Maxi-Lathe Has a Headstock That Swivels and an Easy to Use Speed Readout
- JET JWL-1220VS Lathe a Solid Lathe for New Turners but Lacks Other Tool's Safety Features
- Rikon 70-200EVS Benchtop Lathe Features Improved Headstock and Tailstock
- Making Hardwood Bottle Opener Handles Turning on a Lathe
- JET JWL-1220VS Variable Speed Wood Lathe with Worklight for Accurate Turning
- Woodturners Show Small Scale Fine-Grain Wood Turning Projects on a Lathe
- Creative Woodturner Software Helps Plan Woodturnings Before the Lathe
- Installing a Safety Switch on a Lathe with Rare Earth Magnets
- Using a Strobe Light with a Lathe?
- Making Your Own Custom Pen Without A Lathe
- How to Best Choose Wipe-On Polyurethane Finish for Lathe Turning Projects
- Using a Lathe Chuck for Easy Bowl Turning
- Sanding Small Projects and Tight Spaces on Your Lathe
- Rockler's Steel Shop Stand | Mini Lathe Station
|Manufacturer Part Number||719110|