- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Indexing mechanism which allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Reeves drive pulley system allows quick variable speed changes from 450 to 3,000 RPM
- Headstock swivels 360 degrees with positive stops at 45 degrees and 90 degrees and may be positioned anywhere along the bed ways for maximum flexibility and user comfort
- Spindle has positive locking indexing in 10 degree increments for fast, efficient fluting and veining operations
- Built-in spindle locks let you remove or replace faceplates and chucks with ease
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Benchtop includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
|Manufacturer Part Number||708358|
|Speed Range||450 - 3000 RPM|
- Swing over bed: 14"
- Swing over tool rest base: 10"
- Distance between centers: 42"
- Spindle nose: 1" x 8 TPI
- Drive spindle through hole: 3/8"
- Tailstock spindle through hole: 3/8”
- Tailstock spindle travel: 4”
- Tool rest: 12”
- Face plate: 6”
- Headstock rotation: 45°, 90°, 135°, 180°, 270°, 360°
- Headstock taper: MT-2
- Tailstock taper: MT-2