- Drills holes either 1-7/16" or 2-1/2" from edge.
- Insert shelf pin in top or bottom position to extend jig for continuous drilling.
- Shelving Jigs measure 20" long
- Provides exact set back for shelf pin holes of 37mm (1-7/16") or 64mm (2-1/2").
- Included hex wrench is all you need to remove and tighten fixtures when repositioning handle for different applications.
- Clear template features laser cut accuracy.
- Designed for both face frame and frameless construction.
- Template system designed to work with 4 bit sizes: 1/4" and 5mm for shelf pins, 7/32" and 9/32" for pin sleeves.
- 32mm system compatible.
- 32mm spacing and 37mm or 64mm setback.
Using the Multi-Position Drilling Template:
- Determine setback required for your project: 2-1/2'' (64mm) or 1-7/16'' (37mm).
- Mount the handle on the appropriate edge of jig
- Choose row depending on use: Face Frame or Frameless.
Self-Centering Drill Bits:
Self-centering bits are pre-set to bore a consistent depth for perfect fitting shelf pins and sleeves every time. No adjustments are necessary! Various bit sizes available separately for both shelf pins and shelf pin sleeves. Decorative metal shelf pin sleeves provided added shelf strength.
- #22567 - 1/4'' Bit for 1/4'' Shelf Pin
- #22575 - 5mm Bit for 5mm Shelf Pin
- #34368 - 9/32'' Bit for 1/4'' Shelf Pin Sleeve
- #34342 - 7/32'' Bit for 5mm Shelf Pin Sleeve
187 Review(s)View All
ReallyPosted November 3, 2013
Used this item for the first...Posted January 30, 2013
Ordered on monday recieved on wednesday....Posted June 5, 2012