- 1,000 different combinations!
- Replaces any 3/4" keyed cam lock.
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions.
Changing the combination is easy, and can be done any time the cam is unlocked:
- Push the change button in (located on bottom of the lock) with a paper clip while setting a new combination. With the combo set at 0 0 0 turn the threaded cylinder while keeping the front housing and cam stationary.
- Set the combination to the number that opens the lock.
- Release pressure on the change button by removing paper clip. It is that easy!
1 Review(s)View All
Easy way to secure a cabinet!Posted November 21, 2013