- Identify the real energy abusers in your house
- Take it with you when shopping for appliances to test for energy efficiency
- Test all the outlets in your new home before escrow closes
- See how much it costs you to keep your computer running all day
- Manufacturer: P3 International
But measuring appliance consumption is just the tip of the iceberg. By plugging this in, you can also test if an outlet is working, or evaluate the quality of the electrical power provided by your utility company. It does this by monitoring voltage (Volt) and line frequency (Hz). It's perfect for detecting voltage drops around the house, to predict brownout conditions or to make sure a new home's outlets are in working condition before escrow closes.
Imagine being able to forecast your electric bill before you get it. With the Kill a Watt, you can calculate electrical expenses by the hour, day, week, month, even year. With an accuracy within 0.2%, you can safely know what to expect your expenses to be.
- One Kill A Watt
|Manufacturer Part Number||9034|