Automaxx Face Klamps automatically adjust for any thickness of material, eliminating the need to readjust the clamp when changing stock. Whether you're clamping a 2x4 or a piece of veneer, one squeeze is all it takes to secure your work. The clamping force is easily set with a thumbscrew, and once set, stays the same for all materials. As stand alone clamps, Face Klamps provide excellent versatility for a variety of woodworking tasks. Kreg Automaxx Klamps are also available in a Bench Klamp configuration e.g. 48555, sold separately
) for use with Klamp Traks, Klamp Plates and Rockler T-Tracks.Technical Details:
- Auto Adjust™ technology automatically adjusts to any thickness.
- Clamps materials up to 2-7/8" thick.
- 3" throat depth.
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure using a simple thumbscrew
- Extra-large clamp faces spread clamp pressure evenly.
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue.
- Heavy-duty all-metal construction.
- Compatible with Kreg Jig®, Kreg Portable Base, and Kreg Jig® Jr.