Automaxx Bench Klamps automatically adjust for any thickness of material, eliminating the need to readjust the clamp when changing stock. Whether you're clamping a 2x4 or a piece of veneer, one squeeze is all it takes to secure your work. The clamping force is easily set with a thumbscrew, and once set, stays the same for all materials. Bench Klamps slide into bench-mounted Klamp Traks, Klamp Plates and Rockler T-Tracks (sold separately), providing a versatile 360-degree benchtop clamping station. Use them singly or in combination for a variety of woodworking tasks. Kreg Automaxx Klamps are also available as a standalone Face Klamp (e.g. 47644
- Bench Klamps are compatible with Kreg Klamp Plate, Klamp Trak, and Klamp Vise Plate, as well as Rockler T-Tracks and the Rockler T-Track Table Top (46654, sold separately).
- Auto Adjust™ technology automatically adjusts to any thickness.
- Clamps materials up to 4-1/2" thick.
- Easy-to-regulate clamping force using a simple thumbscrew.
- Extra-large padded clamp spreads clamp pressure evenly.
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue.
- Heavy-duty all-metal construction.