If your production needs have outpaced a manual jig, look to the Kreg Foreman Pocket Machine to handle the job. Compact, semi-automatic machine creates the same round-sided hole as the manual Kreg Jig in a fraction of the time.
- Entirely electric - no compressed air needed!
- Lever operated, 1 second cycle time.
- 3/4 HP electric motor.
- Measures 19" high x 13-5/8" wide x 22-5/8" deep (35 lbs.).
- Features 1/2" to 1-1/2" material capacity and quick drill bit changes.
- With clamping cylinder for hands-free clamping.
- Hinge-top design allows easy access to the drill bit, drill guide and motor.
- Fence has two floating stops.
- Overhead lever activates clamp and drilling operation in one motion.
- To operate, simply position your material to be drilled and pull the lever forward. This motion activates the 3/4 HP drill motor and throws the clamping cylinder. Finish the drill stroke by continuing to pull on the lever and then return the lever to the home position.
- 6-3/4" tabletop height.
- Includes bit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DB110|
1 Review(s)View All
This is truely a huge time...Posted September 2, 2009