Go BIG with the Kreg Jig® HD Heavy-Duty Pocket Hole Jig-a supersized, industrial-strength Kreg Jig® optimized for working with 2x4 stock and larger. With all of the famed speed of the original Kreg Jig®, along with robust joints that are 50% stronger, and big 2-1/2" weather coated #14 screws, the Kreg Jig® HD makes a simple, strong joinery system for wall framing, deck railing, outdoor furniture, gazebos, swings, fences, trellises and anything else that will need to stand the test of time and the elements. The Kreg Jig HD is extremely portable for job-site use, simply slip your Kreg Face Clamp (sold separately, 26613), into the jig and lock it into place for a one-piece system. Or, if you'd like to use it in the shop, you can also slip it into the benchtop base of the Kreg K3 and K4 jigs (sold separately, 27204) for upright drilling.
- Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig®.
- The Kreg Jig® HD lets you drills holes which are 25% larger, and joints that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg joints.
- The Kreg Jig® HD is optimized for working with 2x4s and larger stock - anything 1-1/2" thick or thicker.
- Utilizes #14 industrial-quality, heavy-duty, hardened-steel screws, which provide incredible shear resistance as well as 3 anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
- The Kreg Jig® HD works great as a stand-alone jig; simply connect it to your Kreg Face Clamp (sold separately, 26613), lock it into place, and take it wherever you need to go.
- Depending on the project, the Kreg Jig® HD can also connect directly to your model K3 or K4 Kreg Jig® benchtop base (sold separately, 27204) for uprightdrilling.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KJHD|
- (1) Kreg HD Pocket Hole Drill Guide
- (1) Stop Block
- (1) 1/2" Diameter HD Stepped Drill Bit
- (1) HD Stop Collar and Allen Wrench
- (1) 6" HD Driver Bit
- (1) Starter Screw Set
3 Review(s)View All
okPosted December 7, 2014
Very GoodPosted September 18, 2014
ExcellentPosted April 8, 2014