Pocket holes and pocket screws are great for joining work pieces, but sometimes standard pocket holes are simply too big (on thin stock, picture frames, small drawerboxes, etc.). When that's the case this miniature drill guide is ideal. It has a 25% smaller hole diameter and includes a Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide, Drill Bit and Depth Collar, as well as a Starter Screw Set. Replacement accessories sold separately.
- Fully compatible with the Kreg Jig® and Kreg Jig® Master System.
- Reduced width lets you drill two holes across extremely narrow stock, down to 1" wide, creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces.
- Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock, perfect for creating fully pluggable pocket holes in 1/2" thick material like drawer boxes.
- Includes the Micro Pocket® Drill Guide, Micro Pocket® Drill Bit, Micro Pocket® Depth Collar and Starter Screw Set.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KJMICRODGB|
- Micro Pocket® Drill Guide
- Micro Pocket® Drill Bit
- Micro Pocket® Depth Collar
- Starter Screw Set
8 Review(s)View All
The Micro Pocket Drill Guide is...Posted March 28, 2011
I used this product to make...Posted November 22, 2010
I ordered the Micro Jig because...Posted September 28, 2009