For those occasions when your micro pocket holes will be in plain view, simply tap these plugs into the holes for a neat finished look. The Kreg Micro Pocket-Hole Plugs are carefully sized to match the smaller diameter of the Kreg Micro Pocket Drill Bit
(36953, sold separately. Mini pocket plugs are machined from straight-grained wood in either red oak or paint grade (paint grade wood species may vary). Cut at a sharp angle from the dowel, they aren't quite face grainplugs, but they're close. Minimal sanding required to bring the plug flush with the surrounding surfaceTechnical Details:
- Fits pocket holes drilled with the 5/16" diameter Kreg Micro Pocket Drill Bit (36953, sold separately).
- See our Kreg Micro Pocket Drill Guide (33984, sold separately) for more information on micro pocket holes.
- Plugs are angle cut, so they require minimal sanding to match the pocket hole angles.
- Package sealing prevents the micro pocket hole plugs from warping or expanding due to moisture.
- Made from finely machined dowel stock for a close fit.