Complete measuring system for your miter saw, radial arm saw or drill press is faster and more accurate than putting a pencil mark on every board!
- Just set precision lens cursor to desired length and place board against stop - you're ready to cut to length.
- Kit includes four 2' sections of Top Trak, two self-adhesive tapes, flipstop, production stop and mounting hardware.
- Flipstop has curved front edge that elevates when a board is pushed into the stop arm - perfect for squaring the end of a board before flipping it to cut to length.
- Production stop features dual cursors for use on either side of the blade and drops onto the top of the fence for easy removal; great for repetitive, high-production cutting.
- Anodized aluminum extrusion Top Trak sections can be set up to 8' long. With self-aligning mounting foot for simple installation to 3/4" thick wooden fence. Contains a recess for attaching self-adhesive measuring tape.
- Comes with detailed instructions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KMS8000|