- Add to that the perfect, repeatable dimensions you'll get from the precision flip stop, and you can say "goodbye" to mitered joint gaps forever.
- Factory calibrated and accurate right out of the box.
- Micro-adjusts to 1/100th of a degree (.003" over 6") - the same accuracy as the best machinist squares.
- Vernier scale allows precise angle adjustments to 1/10th of a degree.
- Positive stop settings with pin allow quick, foolproof position changes at 0°, 10°, 22-1/2°, 30° and 45°.
- Precision flipstop precisely measures distance from the blade; curved face self-elevates to bypass the stop.
- Precision 24" long, 3/4" aluminum bar contains five bar adjusters to eliminate play in the miter slot.
- Fits both standard and T-track slots.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KMS7102|
- Kreg Precision Miter Gauge
- 24" aluminum fence
- 24" bar
- Right-to-left self-adhesive tape
- hardware and instructions
13 Review(s)View All
Bought for my Hitachi CF10 table...Posted May 28, 2012
The most accurate and best miter...Posted March 13, 2010
This miter gauge was just what...Posted December 17, 2009