- Add to that the perfect, repeatable dimensions you'll get from the precision flip stop, and you can say "goodbye" to mitered joint gaps forever.
- Factory calibrated and accurate right out of the box.
- Micro-adjusts to 1/100th of a degree (.003" over 6") - the same accuracy as the best machinist squares.
- Vernier scale allows precise angle adjustments to 1/10th of a degree.
- Positive stop settings with pin allow quick, foolproof position changes at 0°, 10°, 22-1/2°, 30° and 45°.
- Precision flipstop precisely measures distance from the blade; curved face self-elevates to bypass the stop.
- Precision 24" long, 3/4" aluminum bar contains five bar adjusters to eliminate play in the miter slot.
- Fits both standard and T-track slots.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KMS7102|
- Kreg Precision Miter Gauge
- 24" aluminum fence
- 24" bar
- Right-to-left self-adhesive tape
- hardware and instructions