Two years of intensive research and design went into the Laguna 1412, and the result is a band saw of uncompromised quality. Laguna's first offering in the 110V market, the 1412 makes industrial-quality features accessible for woodworkers in home shops and pro shops alike. Laguna's famous pyramid-shaped spine and an oversized trunnion offer incredible rigidity for vibration-free performance. The solid cast iron wheels also dampen vibration, are precisely balanced, and are fitted with polyurethane tires that run cooler and last longer. The generously sized table is micro-polished to a beautiful sheen and includes a precision fence that can be flipped vertically for resawing, or horizontally for standard ripping. The magnetic blade guard is raised and lowered with a worm-drive rack and pinion so your blade guides stay perfectly adjusted regardless of the height. The saw includes Laguna's renowned ceramic blade guide system. A huge, quick release lever relieves tension for fast blade changes, while convenient viewing windows allow you to check both tension and tracking while the machine is running.
Note: Optional light and wheel accessories shown are not included with the saw.
- Quick-release tension lever for fast blade changes.
- Laguna ceramic guides for precision blade guidance.
- Magnetic blade guard is easy to remove.
- Includes heavy-duty stand.
- 4" dust port captures dust at the source.
- Tension window makes it easy to adjust your blade tension.
- Tracking window lets you track the blade while the saw is on.
- Cast iron wheels are electronically dynamically balanced.
- Worm gear and pinion is ultra-smooth and engineered to have minimum flex even when fully extended.
- Heavy-duty oversized cast trunnion for stability.
- Includes premium anodized aluminum throat plate
- Hi/low aluminum fence flips up for resawing.
- Oversized power button features safety key to prevent unwanted start ups.
- Dual Voltage Motor 115/230, Prewired 115 Volt.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MBAND1412-175|
|Band Saw Blade Size||115"|
|Band Saw Size||14"|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP TEFC
- Voltage: 115/230V (pre-wired 115V)
- Wheel Size: 14''
- Throat Depth: 13-5/8''
- Resaw Capacity: 12''
- Footprint: 25'' x 18''
- Height: 70-1/4''
- Table Dimensions: 21-1/2'' x 16''
- Table Height from Floor: 38''
- 45° Table Tilt Right
- 7° Table Tilt Left
- 90° Positive Stop
- Miter Slot: 3/8'' x 3/4''
- Fence Dimensions: 18'' x 5-1/2'' x 1/2''
- Blade Length: 115''
- Min. Blade Width: 1/8''
- Max. Blade Width: 3/4''
- Trunnion: 8'' x 13''
- Illuminated On/Off Switch
- 6' Cord with Nema 5-15P plug
Note: Blade not included
11 Review(s)View All
good purchasePosted October 19, 2014
Great band saw, worth every cent.Posted October 9, 2014
Works for MePosted September 30, 2014
It does peeve me that the wheel system cost so much.