Laguna 1412 14'' Band Saw
Two years of intensive research and design went into the Laguna 1412, and the result is a band saw of uncompromised quality. Laguna's first offering in the 110V market, the 1412 makes industrial-quality features accessible for woodworkers in home shops and pro shops alike. Laguna's famous pyramid-shaped spine and an oversized trunnion offer incredible rigidity for vibration-free performance. The solid cast iron wheels also dampen vibration, are precisely balanced, and are fitted with polyurethane tires that run cooler and last longer. The generously sized table is micro-polished to a beautiful sheen and includes a precision fence that can be flipped vertically for resawing, or horizontally for standard ripping. The magnetic blade guard is raised and lowered with a worm-drive rack and pinion so your blade guides stay perfectly adjusted regardless of the height. The saw includes Laguna's renowned ceramic blade guide system. A huge, quick release lever relieves tension for fast blade changes, while convenient viewing windows allow you to check both tension and tracking while the machine is running.
- Quick-release tension lever for fast blade changes.
- Laguna ceramic guides for precision blade guidance.
- Magnetic blade guard is easy to remove.
- Includes heavy-duty stand.
- 4" dust port captures dust at the source.
- Tension window makes it easy to adjust your blade tension.
- Tracking window lets you track the blade while the saw is on.
- Cast iron wheels are electronically dynamically balanced.
- Worm gear and pinion is ultra-smooth and engineered to have minimum flex even when fully extended.
- Heavy-duty oversized cast trunnion for stability.
- Includes premium anodized aluminum throat plate
- Hi/low aluminum fence flips up for resawing.
- Oversized power button features safety key to prevent unwanted start ups.
- Dual Voltage Motor 115/230, Prewired 115 Volt.
Pro Light System
This halogen worklight is designed for use with the Laguna 1412 Band Saw (44344, sold separately). It is fully adjustable and floods the table with bright, low-glare light for better visibility and safety. It features a separate on/off switch so it can be used while the saw is off. Durable construction with a ribbed aluminum case and reinforced glass.
- Light swivels 220° and tilts vertically 320° so you can direct the light wherever it is needed.
- 12 Volt/50 Watt with built-in transformer.
- Independent on/off switch provides lighting even if the saw is off.
- Features a durable ribbed aluminum case.
- High-intensity halogen light enhances safety and visibility.
- Low glare for even light distribution.
- Dust-proof design with reinforced glass.