- Cast iron table
- 14" resaw height
- Quick release blade
- Rack and pinion adjustment for the upper guide
- Rack & pinion table tilt
- Convenient foot brake with micro switch
- Two 4" dust ports
- 1" maximum blade width
- Table size: 19-3/4" x 15-3/4"
- Table height: 35-1/2"
- Throat clearance: 13-1/4"
- Total height: 70"
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- 220 volts
- 20 amp breaker
- 30 amp breaker recommended
Blades sold separately. For general purpose cuts, the Laguna ProForce blades handle well and cut quickly. The Resaw King carbide-tipped blades excel at cutting smoothly and last much longer than steel blades - and they can be resharpened, extending their life.
- Laguna Tools Has Taller, More Durable Aluminum Band Saw Fence for Resaw
- How to Perform Shop Maintenance on a Bandsaw from Guide Wheel to Blade Drive
- How to Use Masking and Electrical Tape to Quick Fix Your Bandsaw Wheel and Tire
- How to Improve Your Bandsaw's Shop Production with Accessories
- Keeping Digital Gauges and Other Tool Accessories for Your New Bandsaw
- Using Cooking Spray to Prevent Rust and Lubricate a Bandsaw Blade
|Manufacturer Part Number||MBAND144200|
|Band Saw Blade Size||125"|
|Band Saw Size||14"|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Dimensions||19-3/4" x 15-3/4"|
4 Review(s)View All
I have owned this saw for...Posted July 10, 2013
Awesome band saw. Resaw is a...Posted February 1, 2013
I am a believer that when...Posted June 1, 2011