- Laser beam parking accuracy
- No more door or fender dings
- Easy to install; requires only a screwdriver
- Automatically activates when your vehicle enters the garage
- Manufacturer: Maxsa Innovations
The parking system works by detecting when a vehicle is approaching and emitting a bright, vertical laser beam from a mounting location on the ceiling. The location at which the beam shines on your vehicle is determined by where on the ceiling you choose to mount it. Simply pull your car into your garage, under the laser, until the beam reaches a specific area on your vehicle that you pre-selected. For example, to prevent from pulling in too far, choose a distinct point on the dash or the rear of the hood. Or, to prevent from parking off-center, choose the seam where the hood meets the body of the vehicle. The Laser Guided Parking System also helps you pull out safely.
A Laser-Guided Parking System is also available for two-car garages.
- EZ Park Laser Guided Parking System
- 110V AC adapter
- One year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||7187|