AC D24 Leigh Jig Accessory Kit Includes the following:
- Vacuum and router support (VRS)
- 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 11/16", 13/16" x 8 degree dovetail bits
- 7/16" x 1-1/4" CL straight, 1/2" x 1-1/4" CL straight bits
- 1/2" x 10 degree, 12 degree, and 18 degree dovetail bits
- 1/2" and 8mm shank bits, 1/2" to 8mm collet reducer
- Note: The accessory kit is sold separately (37453) or available with the D4R Pro Jig as a package (49623).
Comes with everything needed to get under way: 1/2" x 8° and 1/2" x 14° dovetail cutters and a 5/16" x 1" straight cutter (all 8mm shanks), a 1/2" to 8mm collet reducer, a 7/16" O.D. guide bushing*, a 160-page manual, and a 44-minute DVD. Router with a 1/2" collet required.
- Handles boards up to 24" wide and 1-1/4" thick - all with infinite adjustment of pin, tail width and spacing.
- Adjustable guidefingers mean you are never compelled to dimension your work to suit the jig. Plan your project just as if you were going to cut the joints by hand, then set up the jig to fit the work. You are never limited to repetitive, clearly machine-made joints
- Works with almost any router, using the included Leigh template guidebush.
- Includes two cutters, cam-action speed clamps, crosscut bar, angled side stop, screwdriver, all mounting hardware, 168-page user guide and 50-minute instructional video.
- Constructed from extruded aluminum, the redesigned jig body now has fixed integral stops to ensure joint alignment and non-marring textured clamping surfaces.
- Quick-acting cams secure the work for precise machining. Built-in scales provide rapid and accurate fine adjustment for stock thickness and through-dovetail fit.
- The finger assembly is removable and flips to change from through to half-blind mode; this reversing action automatically positions the scale correctly.
|Manufacturer Part Number||27910/37453|
10 Review(s)View All
I am a novice woodworker getting...Posted June 24, 2012
Excellent Product. Outstanding Instruction. I have...Posted November 20, 2011
I've been in the woodworking business...Posted April 25, 2011