Nothing provides matching joint halves with the ease and accuracy of the new Leigh FMT! Named one of Workbench Magazine's Top 10 Innovative Tools of 2004, the FMT Jig allows you to rout both parts of the joint with just one joint guide, one router bit and one jig setup. Make perfect joints for everything from match-stick frames and miniature tables (rout joints smaller than 1/4" - so tiny they're almost beyond belief!) to full-size chairs and 6-foot garden gates.
- It's remarkably easy to set up perfectly aligned multiple mortises and tenons on the FMT. Precision and repeatability are made possible by adjustable table limit stops that control the table's range of motion in both X and Y axes.
- With each mortise or tenon position sighted and limit stops set, you're ready to rout double, quadruple, or even triple joints with the same ease and precision as a single mortise and tenon.
- Joint tightness is infinitely adjustable by simply turning a calibrated knob; the fit is recordable and repeatable.
- Sliding cursor provides easy alignment.
- Bolts to a board and clamps to a bench.
- No dedicated router is required!
- Comes with universal sub-base that attaches to virtually all plunge routers, five 5/16" guides that will make over 20 sizes of mortise and tenon, guide stand, 5/16" spiral upcut cutter with 1/2" shank, two cam-action Speed-Clamps, outrigger bars, adjustable sidestop fence, fully illustrated user guide, screwdrivers, and mounting hardware.
- The ACMTC Accessory Kit (#39770 - Sold Separately) includes eight 1/4" guides, four 3/8" guides, four 1/2" guides, eight-piece solid carbide spiral upcut bit set, and wood storage box.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FMT PRO|
|Type||Mortise & Tenon|
8 Review(s)View All
Very nice product. Setup is tedious...Posted April 1, 2012
Happy with the product, arrived in...Posted October 1, 2011
I think this is one of...Posted July 12, 2010