Cut rows of perfectly fitted mortise and tenon joints! Leigh's M2, Multiple Mortise and Tenon Attachment brings multiple mortise and tenon joints within easy reach of any woodworker who owns a D4 Dovetail Jig and a plunge router with 1/2" collet. The adjustable guide fingers let you cut multiple joints in virtually any layout, in stock up to 24" wide. Mortises and tenons can be cut in sizes from a delicate 5/16" x 5/8" to a muscular 1-1/2" x 2-1/2". The M2 can also be used as a custom finger joint jig for producing large scale, variably spaced finger joints from 5/8" wide on up, in stock up to 1-1/8" thick. The M2 guide fingers can also be used to produce extra-large variably spaced half-blind dovetails with tails up to 1-1/4" deep.Features:
- Mortises and tenons in sizes from 5/16" x 5/8" to 1-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Choice of three corner radii: 5/32", 1/4", or square (with chiseling)
- 74-page fully illustrated user guide
- Supplied with 1/2" HSS spiral upcut bit (Leigh No.180)
- The M2 handles stock as thick as 1-1/2"