Create through dovetails and finger joints on boards of any width with the Leigh R9 Plus Joinery System! The R9 Plus helps you do it quickly and with precision. And with dependable Leigh quality, you know you'll get pins and tails that fit perfectly every time! Features a template designed to be used with a stand alone router (bench mode) or on your router table.
Note: Leigh R9 Plus Joinery System mounts to a shop made beam (not included) in order for the user to operate properly.
- Cut through dovetails on unlimited board widths on board thickness up to 13/16"
- Three dovetail pin widths - 3/8", 7/16", and 1/2"
- Two dovetail joint pitches - 1-1/2" and 3/4"
- Cut Box Joints on any board thickness up to 1" in three different sizes (3/16", 3/8", and 3/4")
- No jig adjustments
- Joint fit is controlled by patented eBush
- Works on your router table or with a standalone router
- Adjustable width clamping
- Replaceable backer board eliminates tear out
|Manufacturer Part Number||R9|
- One R9 Template
- Three Pin Plates
- Two Clamps with Anti-Rotation Locators
- One Adjustable Side Stop
- Hardware for Beam Assembly
- One 80-8 Dovetail Bit, 1/2" x 13/16" x 8°
- One 160 Straight bit, 1/2" x 1-1/4"
- One 172-8 Collet Reducer, 1/2" x 8mm
- One e10 Elliptical Guidebush
- One Illustrated User's Guide
7 Review(s)View All
New to making dove and box...Posted February 19, 2013
Leigh has made a break-through with...Posted December 23, 2012
I could make the beam with...Posted December 15, 2012