Created in England more than 100 years ago, Liberon's paste wax has come to be regarded as one of the finest available. Use as a protective finish over bare wood and to create an extra barrier against damage from water, heat and alcohol on finished furniture. Available in a variety of colors.
A blend of paraffin, microcrystalline and carnauba mixed with the highest quality mineral spirits available gives Liberon Fine Paste Wax its pleasing aroma.
- Can be used directly on bare wood as a finish and is often found on Oak or Pine country style furniture where the timber needs feeding.
- Use over french polish, varnish or oil finishes to create a protective barrier.
- All colors consist of finely ground natural earth pigments.
- Best application is with the Liberon 4/0 steel wool pad - a thin coat is best. Buff within 20 minutes of the application.
- Clean up or dissolve with mineral spirits.
- The pin hole in the top of each can allows for easy on/off of the lid.
- Easy to repair - simply rewax the affected area!
- Toluene free.
- Non-toxic. Safe for toys!
- 500ml container.
- Neutral- water clear, no pigment, just a protecting coat
- Clear- light hint of amber, adds "warmth"
- Antique Pine- light, gentle brown
- Walnut- deep, medium brown
- Georgian Mahogany- chocolate brown
- Victorian Mahogany- burgundy color
- Medium Mahogany- a reddish brown
- Medium Oak- medium toned brown
- Dark Oak- rich, dark brown
- Tudor Oak - the darkest brown, close to black, also considered a Jacobean finish. Ideal to capture that "Arts & Crafts" look.