The best steel wool available – creates a consistent scratch pattern to give your projects a beautiful reflection and sheen.
- Made in Belgium exclusively for Liberon.
- Grade 00 fine steel wool used for slightly heavier work, such as cleaning surfaces thoroughly between stripping and resurfacing.
- Excellent liquid retention for evenly spreading strippers, solvents and cleaners.
- Long life - even on a lathe!
- How to Safely Dispose of Paint and Finish Cans Quickly
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- How to Prevent Varnish and Finish from Drying out Using Soda Bottles
- How to Remove Shellac Coating on a Woodworking Project for Refinishing
- How to Replace Your Polishing Cloth with a Paper Bag in Wood Finishing
- How to Determine if Wood Finish, Varnish, and Oils Have Expired and Extend or Dispose of Them
- How to Do Easy Wood Finishing on Cabinet Doors with Home-Made Workpiece Supports
- How Do You Safely Remove Finish Without Damaging Antique Furniture
- What Are the Advantages of Clear Aerosol Spray Can Finishing Supplies
- How to Create Clear Coat Flat Finish
- Outdoor Woodworking Project Finishing Tips for Waterproofing and Protection Against Elements
- How Long Can You Wait Between Sanding, Shop Cleaning and Spray Finishing
- How to Apply Finish with Cotton Pads and Pantyhose Instead of Old Cotton Rags
- How to Make a High-Gloss Finish While Turning on a Lathe with Friction Polish
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- How to Get a Shiny Finish with Lacquer, Shellac, Varnish or Polyurethane
- How to Calculate How Many Coats of Wood Finish or Paint Are In One Coat
- Green Finishing Products: Oil- and Water-Based Finishes, Shellac, Beeswax and More
- Determining the Effect of Various Finishes on Pine and Other Woods
- Finishing Woodworking Projects by Dipping Them in Danish Oil or Other Finish
- Using Airbrush and Touch-up Spray Guns to Finish Small Projects
- Removing White Water Marks When Refinishing Shellac Wood Finish
- Treating Projects with Wood Dye, Spray Finish and Liming Wax
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Completing a Wood Finish with Some Paste Wax, a Power Sander and a Nylon Abrasive Pad
- Protect Your Workbench Tables During Wood Finishing with Pink Rosin
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- More on Finishing Cherry
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Waterborne Wood Finishes
- Use the Sure-Hook Tool-Less Cabinet Door Hanger for Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets Easily and More
- Finish for a Workbench?
- Water-based Finish over an Oil-based Finish
- Start to Finish: The Endurance Test
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Waterborne Wood Finish Basics
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- How to Safely Finish a Child's Baby Doll Cradle
- What Is the Best Way to Sand Before Applying a Waterbased Stain or Finish?
- How to Apply an Even Finish on Two Different Types of Wood
- Using Wood Stain and Dye Finishing Products to Add Coloration to Furniture
- The Difference in Smoothness Between Lacquer and Beeswax Wood Finishes
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
|Manufacturer Part Number||SW20/250|
3 Review(s)View All
Best sanding block we have ever...Posted September 30, 2008
Price is a bit high, but...Posted March 31, 2010
A very consistent grade of steel...Posted October 17, 2008