- Easy spray application
- Adjustable nozzle allows user to select low, medium or heavy adhesive application.
- Dries clear.
- Resistant to water and humidity.
- No bleed-through, wrinkling or curling of paper.
- For heavy-duty permanent bonding, apply a double coat to both surfaces. Let first coat dry to a tack before applying second coat - usually 2-5 minutes. Wait one minute after final coat and bond.
Please note that this item can only be shipped to addresses within the continental United States by UPS Ground only.
- How to Apply Plywood Veneer Edge Banding to Solid Wood with Masking Tape Hold-Downs
- How to Apply Hot Melt Veneer Shelving Tape with a Hot Iron and J-Roller
- How to Renovate a Wall Cabinet with Maple Veneers and Paneling
- How to Stain Veneers to Match Hardwood Plywood Lumber
- What Spray Adhesive Should Be Used to Apply Woodworking Patterns
- Applying Unbacked and Sliced Veneer Sheets with Yellow Wood Glue
- Specialized Router Bits: Edge-banding Bits Cut Plywood Veneers with V-Groove Joinery
- Tips for Using a Clothes Iron to Apply Veneer to Plywood Shelving
- Top Routing Techniques: Cleaning Up Veneer
- Hand Saw Series - Veneer Saws
- Is Veneering Just for Experts?
- Veneers: Quarter or Plain Sliced?
- How to Make Wood Veneer Sheets With the Caul Veneering Technique
- How to Make a Shop-Made Veneer Press
- Bookmatch Larger Veneer Wood Sheets by Splicing and Joining
- Using Exotic Wood Veneer Sheets to Make Decorative Cabinet Drawer Fronts
- Apply Veneer with Contact Cement
- Thin Air Vacuum Veneer Press Tips
- Refacing Your Cabinets with Veneer
- Introduction to Veneering
- How to Tell the Difference Between Baltic and Veneer Birch Plywood
|Manufacturer Part Number||1418662|