- Drives a single v-nail, one at a time, repeatable for moldings up to 2-1/2" wide.
- Magnetic nail holder eliminates dropped nails.
- Quick-adjust corner clamp holds joint firmly together while the nail is driven.
- Quick depth setting adjustment.
- Drives a variety of V-nail sizes.
- Includes support piece for tippy molding profiles.
- Also includes two adjustable height levelers for joining long moldings.
- Reinforced baseboard for stability.
- Steel post sleeves prevent flexing.
- Anti-slip pad protects molding faces.
- Can be used on hard or soft woods with appropriate v-nails.
- Includes (100) 1/4" and (100) 3/8" soft v-nails.
- Made in USA.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-300-1|
(100) 1/4'' Soft V-Nails
(100) 3/8'' Soft V-Nails
2 Review(s)View All
Great tool if....Posted July 27, 2014
My opinion though is that the v-nails add great strength to a glued miter joint, so I found a work around. I use a band clamp to glue up my frames first, let them dry for an hour and THEN drive the v-nails with this tool - without using the tray. Simply lay the now "assembled" frame down on the base. line up the nail with the joint and drive them in. works every time. I've made many many frames this way.
wasted my moneyPosted June 10, 2014
I hope that works.