When it comes time to assemble that laser-cut inlay pen, marquetry project or put the finishing details on your carvings, this lighted magnifier makes a valuable sidekick. An essential tool for precision assemblies and small crafts, it's also helpful for those of us whose eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be. This magnifier features a bright, 60-LED light and a 3 diopter magnifying glass (0.75X power). The 18'' flexible gooseneck allows you to easily adjust it with a single hand, and once adjusted, both your hands are free to perform your task. Clamps easily to most work surfaces with the included mounting clamp.
- Light specs: 60-LED, 5 watt
- Magnification: 3 diopter, 0.75x, (makes objects 75% larger)
- Overall dimensions: 7-1/4''W x 34-5/8''L
- Magnifying glass dimensions: 4''W x 6-5/8''L
- Gooseneck length: 18''
- Cord length: 7'
- Max opening of clamp: 2-1/2''
- Throat depth of clamp: 1-1/8''
|Manufacturer Part Number||30-3006|
6 Review(s)View All
I am impressedPosted September 15, 2014
I would agree with DEHPosted December 11, 2014
Good ProductPosted November 11, 2014