- 90° corners for squaring.
- Switches in and out of fixtures with ease.
- Does not included Resaw Guide shown
Magsquares allow for the attachment of all types of fixtures, or shop made jigs for quick connect/disconnect on bandsaws, tablesaws, drill presses or other ferrous workstations.
NOTE: 50mm Magswitch T-Handle jig shown. The 30mm T-Handle jig available below is slightly smaller.
Patented Magswitch technology allows powerful magnetic force to be turned on and off, allowing for fast, easy setup and adjustment. Simply turn knob clockwise to engage the magnet; turn counter-clockwise to disengage magnetic field.
- Easier to use than G-clamps.
- With 10-32 pre-tapped holes on each face for mounting accessories like re-saw fences and lights.
- For use on any ferromagnetic woodworking apparatus.
- 30mm magnet has 150 lb. breakaway.
|Manufacturer Part Number||8110054|
2 Review(s)View All
This small Magswitch is very handy...Posted March 18, 2010
30mm version is the smallest Magnetic...Posted October 16, 2009