Make Your Own Walking Sticks: How to Craft Canes and Staffs from Rustic to Fancy, by Charles Self, provides a panoramic view of the world of walking sticks and how to create them, including:
- A fascinating, colorful photo gallery of famous canes and walking sticks by noted artists and wood turners from the collection of Albert LeCoff, founder of the Wood Turning Center in Philadelphia.
- An expansive stickmaker's guide to selecting woods for projects.
- A description of adhesives, hardware and fasteners.
- Advice on types of tools and finishes to use.
- Decorative patterns for carving sticks, canes and staffs.
- 15 different plans for crafting walking sticks, canes and staffs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1-56523-320-1|