This package includes both the XTR01T7 Router Kit—with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries, a charger, plunge base, edge guide and interlocking case—and the XOB01Z Cordless Sander, which accepts the same batteries as the router (see more info below). Both provide the power and versatility of corded tools with the convenience of cordless. The XTR01Z Compact Router boasts a compact, ergonomic design at 8-7/8'' tall, and weighs only 4.6 lbs. with the battery attached. It features a brushless motor for better run time, power, speed, and longer tool life, and a variable speed dial that adjusts from 10,000 – 30,000 RPM. Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load and soft start reduces unexpected torque at startup. The rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system provides smooth, precise depth settings, while the quick-release cam lock allows larger depth adjustments and base removal/installation. Dual LED lights provide visibility in dim lighting.
- Makita-built electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers faster, more accurate cuts in a variety of materials
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- On/Off button with separate lock button helps prevent accidental start-up of the tool
- Soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for precise settings
- Slim, ergonomically designed body with rubberized grip for comfort and control
- Aluminum housing and base for durability and accuracy
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Quick-release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Accepts industry standard template guides
- High visibility base so you can see the cut in progress
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases (optional bases and attachments available separately)
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased workpiece protection
- Shaft lock for quick, easy bit changes
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Plunge capacity of 0'' to 1-3/8'' with included plunge base attached
- Star Protection Computer Controls™ protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip to optimize battery life
- Built-in charger fan cools the battery for faster, more efficient charging—as little as 45 minutes!
Package includes a Cordless 5'' Random Orbit Sander, with 3 speed settings, excellent ergonomics and long run times!
Makita's XOB01Z Cordless 5'' Random Orbit Sander delivers smooth sanding, a raft of convenient features. Its three speed settings are easily accessible with the one-touch electronic control switch. The large 1/8'' random orbit action promotes efficient sanding, fast material removal, and a swirl-free finish, while the pad brake reduces free-spin for an improved finish. A control system regulates the pad speed at start-up.
- Up to 65 minutes (low speed) and 32 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- One-touch electronic speed control switch toggles between fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for operator comfort
- Efficient through-pad dust collection for a cleaner work environment
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life
- Uses 5'' diameter (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life