The GRR-Ripper is a precision-guidance 3D Push Block System designed to feed wood on a table saw more safely than you can with your hands alone, and more accurately than with conventional push blocks. The result will be better projects with intact fingers and less waste. With its 3-Directional control, it gives you downward, forward, and lateral pressure on the stock for maximum control and safety.
The GRR-Ripper's patented design eliminates the need for bare-hand feeding, since it essentially acts as a movable blade guard that travels with your hand, rather than being affixed to the back of the table saw, or one that hovers above it. The GRR-Ripper becomes an unyielding barricade between the table saw blade and both of your hands. Maximizing the use of your materials no longer has to compromise your safety. Aside from the safety, you truly get better cuts. Seeing is believing. Watch a video Demo of the GRR-Ripper by clicking on the "Videos" tab above.
- Results in a perfectly straight cut and safely keeps your hands away from the cutting elements.
- With grooved, non-slip pads on bottom and adjustable handle.
- Attachment kit (sold separately) consists of additional spacer and stabilizing accessory plate for extra control - ideal for narrow ripping.
- Micro jig Handle Bridge (sold separately) provides four contact points to apply more downward pressure across the entire width of the Micro Jig GRR-Ripper's body for better control. Also includes replaceable push foot.
- Micro Jig GRR-Ripper instructional DVD covers over 30 applications of the Micro Jig GRR-Ripper System on four different machines: table saw, router, jointer and band saw. 120 minutes.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GR100Y|
25 Review(s)View All
Well made and makes it safer for woodworkingPosted May 24, 2014
I like these even more on...Posted August 20, 2012
I purchased one years ago at...Posted January 17, 2012