- Ideal for use with your table saw, but can also be used with a router table for routing tapered profiles such as flutes and bevels.
- Jointing function lets you use the tapering jig to put a perfectly straight edge on rough-sawn boards.
- Patent pending Microdial Colormatch System lets you to set incremental tapers in increments of 1/8 of a degree.
- Two separate scales for setting your angle: by rise and run or by degrees.
- Rise and run scale is accurate to within 1/16" per foot.
- Degree scale is accurate to within 1/8°.
- If you want to set the taper jig the traditional way by lining up your scribe marks with the miter slot, you can easily override the incremental system.
- Memorylock system "remembers" up to two settings so you can switch easily without having to use the scale - great for common settings that you use often.
- Accepts the optional Grr-Ripper GR-200 (30737, sold separately) for the ultimate in safety when guiding your workpiece past the blade.
(1) Micro Jig Microdial Tapering Jig
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Complete Instructional DVD
(1) Bonus Project Plan