A bright red numeric display makes taking accurate moisture readings easy and error-free. Simply press the pins into the wood and the meter automatically turns on to provide a reading. Features a wide moisture range of 6-45% - low enough for professional furniture/cabinet makers and hardwood floor installers and high enough for construction-grade lumber, firewood, and wood turning blanks. Includes two standard 3/16" pins, two 7/16" pins for taking deeper core readings, wrist strap, pouch and 9V battery. Extra pins are stored inside the meter. Measures approximately 2-3/4" x 5" x 1".
- Resolution: 0.1% below the critical moisture range of 10% and 1% steps above 10%.
- Bright, digital display is readable even in dark crawl spaces.
- 2 settings for wood species corrections.
- Measuring Range: 6-45% for setting 1, 6-55% for setting 2.
- Green cap covers the pins during transport and slips onto the back end to serve as a comfortable handle when pushing the pins into the wood.
- Longer pins are stored inside the meter for measuring thicker material.
- Short pins are ideal for surface or end cut readings, and for veneer.
- Calibration Check: The calibration is internally checked and automatically adjusted.
- Pins: 2 pair of pins, measuring depth of 3/16" and 7/16" (5,10mm).
- Size: Small enough to carry in a shirt-pocket. 2-3/4"x 5"x1" (70x140x25mm).
- Weight: 8 ounces (200g).
- High-impact plastic.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ED-0|
6 Review(s)View All
I had bought 1000 board ft of hardwood.Posted November 11, 2014
Easy to use. A very good...Posted June 7, 2009
I bought several hunderd board feet...Posted June 5, 2009