Many soft or porous woods, like pine and maple, have a tendency to absorb stain unevenly. This product penetrates the grain of the wood to promote uniform acceptance of stain.
- To determine if you are working with softwood, press your fingernail against a hidden section of the wood. If you make a dent, the wood is soft and probably needs conditioning. Pre-Stain should be used to avoid an uneven stain color.
- Dries in 15 minutes; apply stain after 15 minutes, but no more than 2 hours.
- 1 coat recommended. Additional coats may be applied on highly absorbent woods.
- Clean up with mineral spirits.
- Coverage: 125 square feet per quart.
Please note that this item can only be shipped to addresses within the continental United States by UPS Ground only.
|Manufacturer Part Number||61500|
|Coverage||125 sq ft|