Tried and true, tung oil has served to protect and beautify wood products for centuries. Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish goes on in minutes. Ideal for refinishing because it soaks into parched pores and restores the wood. A fresh coat will really make wood tones on an older piece "pop."
Recommended for all interior wood surfaces, including furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors and paneling.
- Can be brushed onto raw wood, or over Minwax Wood Finishes and other Minwax wood stains.
- Apply with cloth or brush.
- 5-10 minute dry time prior to buffing.
- Re-coat after 24 hours; 2-3 coats recommended.
- Clean up with mineral spirits.
- Covers 125-150 square feet per quart.
Please note that this item can only be shipped to addresses within the continental United States by UPS Ground only.
|Manufacturer Part Number||67500|
|Coverage||125-150 sq ft|
|Dry Time||24 hrs|
6 Review(s)View All
This the most perfect finish I've...Posted February 28, 2010
I use this on almost everything...Posted January 4, 2009
My finish of choice for most...Posted August 9, 2008