Among the most durable protective coatings, Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane offers long-lasting beauty on both finished and unfinished wood. Fast-drying formula allows you to recoat in only 4-6 hours for fast buildup. Perfect for furniture, cabinets, molding, doors and any other surface that needs long-lasting protection. Available in gloss, semi-gloss and satin.
Instructions for use:
- Surface must be dry and free of old finishes in poor condition, paint, wax, grease, polish, dirt or other foreign matter.
- Sand to obtain a smooth uniform surface. Remove all dust with a cloth dampened with mineral spirits.
- Stir Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane before and during use to eliminate settling on the bottom of the can. Stir in such a manner as to rotate the product from the bottom to the top of the can. NEVER SHAKE.
- Apply a THIN coat of Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane using a high-quality natural or foam brush.
- Let dry 4-6 hours. Then lightly sand entire surface with fine sandpaper (220 grit) to ensure an even finish and proper adhesion. Remove all dust.
- Apply second coat. If third coat is desired, repeat step 5 before application. After final coat, allow 24 hours before light use.
- 2-3 coats recommended.
- Apply with a natural bristle brush, foam brush, or lambswool applicator.
- For easy cleanup, use mineral spirits or paint thinner.
- COVERAGE: Approximately 80 square feet per pint, or 125 square feet per quart.
5 Review(s)View All
I've used Minwax products for over...Posted September 27, 2011
I have tried many brands of...Posted June 8, 2011
I am a plastic model builder...Posted December 15, 2008