Durable clear finish combines polyurethane protection with classic hand-rubbed beauty. Just wipe on with a lint-free cloth – no need to worry about drips or brush marks. A great choice for any project, especially furniture, railings and trim. Can also be used to touch up small scratches on wood floors.
- Dries in 2-3 hours.
- 2-3 coats recommended.
- Clean up with mineral spirits or paint thinner.
- Coverage: 125 square feet per quart.
Please note that this item can only be shipped to addresses within the continental United States by UPS Ground only.
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- How to Do Easy Wood Finishing on Cabinet Doors with Home-Made Workpiece Supports
- Outdoor Woodworking Project Finishing Tips for Waterproofing and Protection Against Elements
- How Long Can You Wait Between Sanding, Shop Cleaning and Spray Finishing
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Wood Finishing with Shellac and Beeswax
- Finishing Woodworking Projects by Dipping Them in Danish Oil or Other Finish
- Removing White Water Marks When Refinishing Shellac Wood Finish
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Protect Your Workbench Tables During Wood Finishing with Pink Rosin
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- How to Apply Polyurethane with a Foam Roller, Plastic Wrap and a Cloth
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
|Coverage||125 sq ft|
|Dry Time||2-3 hrs|
11 Review(s)View All
I really like this stuffPosted December 14, 2013
I expect that people who are...Posted January 9, 2013
I have never redone a wooden...Posted July 28, 2012