Westminster movement chimes at each quarter hour and strikes at the full hour. Wooden pendulum features 4 1/2" brushed brass bob. Includes mounting brackets, weights, hands and chains.
- 4/4 Westminster chime on each quarter hour and strikes on the full hour. A silencing position is available.
- Automatic Beat to simplify the rhythmic beat-setting of the clock.
- Straight wood pendulum (with polished brass bob).
- Pre-installed chains.
- Hermle 8 day, Westminster chime, chain driven movement.
- Solid brass plates- size: 4 3/4" Wide X 4 3/4" High X 1/8" Thick.
- Pendulum length: 34-7/8" from center of hand shaft to tip of pendulum.
- Pendulum swing: 10-1/2".
- Pendulum bob: 4-1/2" diameter.
- Movement comes complete with chime rods and block, straight wood pendulum, brushed brass weights.
Click the "Tech Spec" tab to download instructions and view the list of all included parts.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HM451-050/94ATW|