Whether you're pouring paint into a tray, or stain and varnish into your paint gun, you'll appreciate the easy, drip-free action offered by the Mixing Mate®. Simply crank the handle, press the thumb lever and pour. No drips, no mess, no wasted finish. The auger-style mixing paddle lifts pigments from the bottom of the can, doing in seconds what would take minutes with a messy, wasteful stir stick. And when you're done, simply set the can back on the shelf for storage. Also available from Rockler, the Mixing Mate® Quart Size Paint Lid.
- Pistol grip handle makes pouring paint easy and ergonomic.
- Tool-free cam clamps securely anchor the Mixing Mate® Paint Lid to any standard gallon size paint canister - simply twist to secure.
- Spring-loaded spout seals tightly after each pour - set it on the shelf and you're done until next time.
- Lid gasket ensures a tight, leak-proof seal to the paint or finishing can.
- The Mixing Mate® Paint Lid is constructed of non-metal components, making it completely compatible with water-borne finishes and latex paints, as well as solvent-based finishes.
- A few seconds of cranking the paddle mixes finishes much more thoroughly than minutes of mixing with a stir stick.
- Auger-shaped paddle lifts and mixes solids and pigments that have settled on the bottom of the canister for a more even-toned finish.
- If you want to switch the Mixing Mate® to a different can, the Mixing Mate's paddle, handle and lid separate for easy cleaning.
- Fits any standard one-gallon can of paint, stain or varnish.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BLCA1049/6|
29 Review(s)View All
Must HavePosted January 17, 2015
An excellent productPosted December 15, 2014
I will be buying morePosted December 14, 2014