You can also add the CRB7 Edging Trim Kit (45052, sold separately) for the ability to trim solid wood edging or edging tape without having to run your router on the narrow edge of the material. The CRB7 fits all routers with edge guide rod drillings, and unlike similar jigs, it requires no screws or drivers to install, just slide it on and tighten the knobs.
- Note: Fits most routers with edge guide rod drillings.
- Adjustable Dadoing or Trenching with a clamp guide: Set the clamp guide once and adjust the position of the router via the CRB7's Micro Adjuster. The CRB also increases the reference surface between your router and the clamp guide, and reduces clamp guide set up time.
- Adjustable Mortising: Install the included mortising pins to cut "centered and off centered" mortises. Microadjust wheel allows you to precisely control the actual width of the mortise.
- Ant-Tilt Support: Traditionally, most of the router base remains unsupported when edge routing, but the CRB anti-tilt leg eliminates router tilt, especially important when routing narrow workpieces.
- Compass/Circle Cutter: Use the magnetic pin stored in the base to rout precision circles and holes, even holes that are actually smaller than the base of the router! CRB can rout circles from 3/4" to 8-3/4" radius, using a 1/4" straight bit.
- Offset Base Plate: Increases overall router stability.
- CRB also moves the pivot hand that the router toward the center of the panel, reducing the chance of burn marks.
- Adjustable false panel rebate copier: The CRB provides a simple and exceptionally quick way of accurately repeating a dado for indexed grooves in shelving systems and false panelling.
- Use the Edging Trim Kit (45052, sold separately) to effortlessly and accurately trim hardwood and iron-on edging flush with the panel.
- One Time Set Up - Set up the CRB7 to fit your favorite router just once with a set of 4 injection molded shims.
- Quick Change - Unlike most router jigs, the CRB7 can be fitted/removed in less than 10 seconds, with no fiddly screws or cantering jigs required.
- Micro Adjuster - High precision router cutter position can be attained and repeated using the knurled and indexed micro adjuster.
- 2" Bakelite Ball Handle - Ergonomic design, comfortable to the touch.
- Indexed Rule - The self adhesive Imperial/Metric rule is another feature to ensure fast easy readings.
- 2-Section Anti-Tilt Leg supports and stabilizes the router when routing materials from 3/8" to 3-1/4" thick.
- Onboard Magnetic Pivot Pin Storage - A safe home for this essential component, easily accessible when ever needed.
- Professional Grade Build - Made in England, CRB is manufactured to the highest standards, and features a machined, hard-anodized solid aluminum bridge.
- Laser cut 5mm thick acrylic baseplate and precision-turned steel and brass components.
- Set up with speed and ease - The CRB7 now sporting adjustable cranked rods. Allows both the inter rod width and rod height to be simultaneously adjusted. Fitting the CRB7 to your favorite router couldn't be easier. The new cranked rods, now allows the CRB to be fitted to the majority of routers on the market.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
|Manufacturer Part Number||A-USA/MP/CRB7|
- (1) M-Power CRB7 7-Function Router Base
- (2) Mortising pins
- (1) Circle-cutting index pin stored in base