Designed to fit inside a standard-sized finished opening, the InvisiDoor replaces your old 32" or 36" door with an attractive bookcase that opens smoothly with a light push or pull. It's an excellent way to utilize unused space for display or storage, and it neatly hides unattractive rooms, such as laundry rooms, closets and pantries. It's also a fun way to create a "secret room" in a child's bedroom or playroom. The rugged hardware can support 250 lbs, yet because of its unique design, everything remains in place when the door is opened. If you can build a book shelf or you know someone who can, you can build an InvisiDoor! Use the construction tips provided and customize the bookcase as your project requires. Installation instructions guide you in locating and installing the hinges.
Installation is simple - just set the InvisiDoor bookshelf into place, shim to level and plumb, and attach! Even a novice can install the door in less than half a day. The door can be installed so that the hinges are on either the left or right side. Made in USA.
Note: There is an $11.00 additional freight charge for shipping this item to a P.O. Box. This charge will be added via UPS after your order is processed.
- All hardware included
- Wooden shelving unit not included
- Hardware is universal so you can use it on a door up to 36" in width
- Once the shelves are built, the door takes only an hour to install
- Hardware works for either inswing (away from you) or outswing (toward you) operation
- Any 3/4" material will work for the shelves (3/4" plywood and hardwoods are recommended)
- Holds 250 lbs in addition to the weight of the door
- Items on shelves stay put when the door opens and closes
- Top and bottom ball catches keep the door in place when shut, and allow the door to open easily with a light push or pull
- Hardware is guaranteed for life
- Made in USA
|Manufacturer Part Number||ID.HINGEKIT|
- (1) InvisiDoor Hardware Kit w/fasteners