- Tree grows up to 120 feet high
- Hardwood holds a finish well
- Grain patterns include common myrtle, spalted myrtle, myrtle burl, tiger myrtle, and fiddle back myrtle
- Strong, dense wood that has a wide spectrum of colors and figures
- Usually light tan but can have dark mineral streaks running through showing a nice burl or fiddle back figure
- Often used in creating gunstocks, turning blanks, and musical instrument billets
- Choose from three sizes: 4" x 4" x 4", 6" x 6" x 3", and 8" x 8" x 3"