Woodworkers have used CA glue for years, but its extremely short open time and runny consistency have always limited its usefulness to certain areas, mostly turning. Enter Nexabond 2500, which lengthens the working time of the glue, yet bonds extremely quickly so you spend less time waiting for glue to dry, and more time working with wood.
- Winner of the 2013 Visionary Award from the Association of Woodworking and Furnishings Suppliers (AWFS).
- Forms a glue bond stronger than the wood itself.
- Sets in only minutes, cures in 1 hour!
- Bonds reach full strength after 8 hours in most subtrates.
- Generous open time gives you more time to work.
- Thick consistency won't run or drip.
- No activator required.
- Nexabond 2500 is ideal for joinery applications such as dowels, mortise and tenons, biscuits, dovetails and box joints.
- In addition to wood on wood joints, Nexabond bonds other materials to wood, such as metal, ceramic, glass, foam, leather, paper, composites, plastics and more.
- No water means no swelling and subsequent shrinkage.
- Unlike with water-based glues, you can sand or machine immediately after curing without worrying about joint lines becoming visible when the water evaporates and the joint line shrinks.
- Because Nexabond contains no water, it is also an excellent adhesive for joining extremely oily woods.
- Tight joints are important, since the parts won't swell as they do with waterbased glues.
- Accepts most stains and finishes.