Tackle all of your filing needs with this great selection of full-size (8" and 10") files. Each sold separately. File handle (sold separately) holds most popular files. Contoured to fit hand for straight, lathe and draw filing.
- #12492 - 8" Four-in-One hand Rasp and File is four tools in one. Each side has both a rasp for solid stock removal and a double cut file for smoothing. One side is flat for working flat or convex surfaces, while the other side is half round for working concave surfaces.
- #12542 - 8" Round Wood Rasp Bastard Cut Used for the same purpose as regular wood rasps. Used in places for which their shapes make them particularly effective. Round shape. Bastard cut.
- #12349 - 10" Cabinet File Files are half-round in section. Teeth are slightly finer than those of wood files. Radius is larger and thinner than regular half-round files.
- #12369 - 10" Mill Smooth Cut Used for sharpening mill or circular saws. Also for draw-filing and finishing metals. Rectangular shape. Single cut on sides and edges. Two square edges.
- #12450 - 10" Pattern Maker Cabinet Rasp, 2nd Cut, #49 Half-round shape. Narrow pattern, cut edges. Used when smooth wood finish is required.
- #12476 - 10" Pattern Maker Cabinet Rasp, Smooth Cut, #50 Half-round shape. Narrow pattern, cut edges. Used when smooth wood finish is required.
4 Review(s)View All
Absolutely worth the higher cost! The...Posted July 18, 2009
For the musical drum builder or...Posted January 15, 2009
This is a fantastic rasp and...Posted March 5, 2010