The sturdy metal mounting plates that come with these legs make it easy to build a basic table out of almost any slab that's thick enough. No apron is required—simply attach the mounting plates to the bottom of your table top, then thread the legs into the plates. With 220 pounds of capacity per leg, you can be assured of a sturdy assembly. Note that your top should be thick enough to prevent sagging, since the apron is not there to provide support.
- Easy installation—legs screw into included mounting plates, which are screwed to the bottom of your table top
- 220 lb. load capacity per leg
- The adjustable foot allows 1'' adjustment 28'' to 29''
- Legs are 28'' long x 2'' in diameter
(4) 4-1/2'' x 4-1/2'' Steel Mounting Plates
(1) Pack of #9 x 1'' Screws