At first glance, these bed rail fasteners don't look like much, but once you cinch them down, you'll see how incredibly rigid the joint is. And with one bolt holding the joint together, assembly and disassembly is fast and fool-proof.
The top and bottom tabs provide lateral rigidity, and prevent rotation, while the heavy corner gussets maintain a perfect 90° angle.The M8 (5/16'') connecting bolt is held captive in the bed rail bracket, so you never have to worry about losing it. Made from 0.072 gauge zinc-plated cold-rolled steel.Assembled dimensions:1-3/8"W x 3-9/16"H. Includes enough brackets for one bed.
Screws not included, requires #10 screws for assembly.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RKD271Z|
|Hardware Type||Bed Rail Brackets|
- Single-bolt connection allows fast assembly and disassembly.
- Heavy corner gussets maintain perpendicularity.
- Tabs on top and bottom lock into adjoining piece to prevent rotation, and provide rigidity.
- M8 (5/16'') captive connecting bolt won't get lost.
- 0.072 gauge cold rolled steel.
- Zinc plated.
- Assembled width: 1-3/8"W x 3-9/16"H.
- Screws not included.
1 Review(s)View All
Used to make a quickly removable upper and lower hand rail for stepsPosted August 11, 2014